* Contains powerful wolfberry polysaccharides shown to enhance normal immune health*
* Contains wolfberry compounds that support healthy liver function*
* Is rich in phytonutrients that offer optimal support for eye health. Zeaxanthin is a carotenoid found in high amounts in the wolfberry. And some forty clinical studies show that it has powerful abilities to support the eyes.*
* May reduce blood triglycerides and cholesterol by up to 80%.
* May help protect DNA. Unchecked free radicals attack DNA, the blueprint used to create new cells. If not repaired, damaged DNA copies itself into new cells and each new cell is damaged and mutations occur. A number of studies show that wolfberries protect against DNA breakage and mutations.*
* Has wolfberries, which contribute 18 amino acids, 21 trace minerals, more beta carotene than carrots, more vitamin C than oranges, vitamin E, and vitamins B1, B2, and B6
* Has wolfberry polysaccharides, which support proper cellular communication without spiking blood sugar levels because wolfberries are low glycemic, having a glycemic index of only 10.6 (table sugar is rated at 83)
* Delivers antioxidant synergy from the juices of wolfberries, blueberries, apricots, raspberries, and pomegranates, and the antioxidant d-limonene found in orange and lemon essential oils (d-limonene also promotes normal cell life cycles*)
**kunitsSODeq/Oz. Data from Brunswick Laboratories, Wareham, MA
* Statements with claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
S-ORAC test** measures a drink’s ability to neutralize the dangerous superoxide free radical.*
Free radicals come from sources outside your body, such as tobacco smoke, toxins, or pollutants, and can damage your body's cells, proteins, and DNA by altering their chemical structure. They can cause aging and illness. Superoxides are believed to be the most damaging free radicals.Elevated levels of superoxide are linked to nearly every major killer and chronic disease.Superoxide is the body’s most aggressive source of destructive oxidation and inflammation, which destroy vital cells. Superoxide levels dramatically increase with age.
Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) is a value given to a food or supplement's ability to help the body scavenge free radicals before they cause damage. Superoxide-oxygen radical absorbance capacity (S-ORAC) is the value given to a food or supplement's ability to help the body scavenge superoxide-oxygen radicals specifically.
No other functional drink delivers more superoxide neutralizing capacity (SOD) than NingXia Red®
Independent tests show that NingXia Red® offers more ORAC and S-ORAC protection than all other juices tested.
Be Successful.......Be Young Living
Health Benefits of NingXia Red
Young Living Essential Oils combines quality wolfberries with carefully monitored production techniques to create a drink that not only tastes good, but that benefits your body.
* Offers the highest known protection against the dangerous superoxide free radical as documented in the S-ORAC test conducted by Brunswick Laboratories
* It is a Free Radical Killer. Millions of dangerous superoxide free radicals are currently damaging your health!